Monday, January 09, 2006

How Not to Build a Digital Human

Well, borrowing a book doesn't make you anything like a 3D modeller.

I went to Puglia with Fabri for Christmas and my laptop (circa 2000) didn't want to run Maya so I didn't do un caxxo the whole holiday. I ate (ALOT) I slept (at least 2 times a day) and I ate more. It was nice, but there's nothing to report.

New Year's was good this year cause it was super chill. We went to Alfio's house to have the boys cook dinner (spanish chicken, thyme risotto, some massive salad with everything in it), to drink loads of white wine and champagne, to annoy Cheech about staying in Milan, to watch Taranto turn into a likeness of Beirut with all the fireworks and to lose my shoes, and jewelery (which Fabri found and returned to me).

In terms of the digital Human? Forget it... I'm always far too ambitious and I ahven't done a single thing with anything else I said I would do.

Now, what was it I said I would do?

HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!!!

No comments: