Friday, January 13, 2006

The Pepsi Challenge, and Other Friday Morning Challenges

So here's the deal: it's January 13th. Pepsi is due in a week's time. I have the initial proofs, but I can't post them for fear that someone will steal my idea. Check back on the 21st. I have the ENTIRE second version to start & finish (the one, if one wins I think will win) and there's a list as long as my arm of edits I need to make to the first submission.

Littlest Pet Shop and the line of makeup for pre-teens is out the window. Instead I'm focusing on the paper-doll version of the product which Alessia helped me to draw and I worked on in Illustrator. It's due the 24th. I guess I have about 50% left of that to do as well.

Maya: maya maya maya... still makes me cry every day (in case you don't have a frame of reference, I'm talking about a software here, not a person http://www.learningmaya.com/). I've changed my idea again so that now it's skeletal Tassi Americani (Raccoons) playing poker. I'm basing it on the work of Jessica Joslin (see links).

Max: Chud has his eyes rigged. As Kosta says, that would mean he has a soul. (Max is also not a person in this context... but a software package.)

So, that's my to do list, minus any of the things I think I'm actually capable of completing on time. I might even be able to throw in a meal this weekend.

No comments: